Expand your capabilities with the uTrack24 ADAT option card. This affordable new solution allows you to feed your uTrack24 with 24 channels of ADAT signals, while simultaneously sending all 24 track outputs to any ADAT equipped digital mixing console.
Your uTrack24 can now interface directly with one of the most common and widespread digital formats used in the live sound, MI, and professional audio landscape.
With the ADAT option card, you can now use your new uTrack24 in exciting new ways:
Use your uTrack24 with high-end outboard A/D converters of your choice, at any price point. The uTrack24 can now act as a reliable, solid state “bit-bucket” recorder for any ADAT equipped outboard A/D converter in the pro audio marketplace.
Create a standalone live location recording system using the uTrack24 and up to 3 ADAT equipped 8-channel microphone preamps, all connected with 3 optical cables and fitting into a 4-space rack. With the uTrack24’s onboard monitor mixer and headphone connector, no mixer is required!
Patch all 24 outputs of your uTrack24 to the ADAT inputs of a huge variety of 1st generation and newer digital consoles, using only 3 optical cables. Say goodbye to expensive and space consuming analog cable harnesses, while enjoying a direct digital pathway to the console as you use your uTrack24 for pre-recorded multitrack playback at your next event.
- 3 optical TOSLINK inputs for up to 24 input channels
- 3 optical TOSLINK outputs for up to 24 output channels
- 24 inputs / 24 outputs at 44.1 / 48 kHz
- 8 inputs / 8 outputs at 88.2 / 96 kHz using standard SMUX protocol
- Software selectable ADAT source selection: Choose either track playback or loop output of ADAT input
- Use any of the three ADAT inputs as a clock source for uTrack24