- For optimal performance of your USB storage device, always have your storage formatted by your Cymatic Audio device. (ALL DATA ON THE USB STORAGE DEVICE WILL BE DELETED!)
- Click on the links below to download the appropriate demo materials to one of your computer’s drives.
- Once downloaded, click on the .zip file and unpack the file to one of your computer drives.
- Disconnect the newly formatted drive from your Cymatic device and plug it in to your computer.
- Locate the directory on your computer where you unzipped the demo songs. The directory name is “LP-16”, “uTrack24” or “uTrack-X32” dependent on the material you downloaded.
- Open this directory
- For LP-16 copy the directories “Music” and “Recording” into the root directory of your newly formatted storage.
- For uTrack products copy “Music” and “MultiTrack” into the root directory of your newly formatted storage.