- For optimal performance of your USB storage device, always have your storage formatted by your Cymatic Audio device. (ALL DATA ON THE USB STORAGE DEVICE WILL BE DELETED!)
- Click on the links below to download the appropriate demo materials to one of your computer’s drives.
- Once downloaded, click on the .zip file and unpack the file to one of your computer drives.
- Disconnect the newly formatted drive from your Cymatic device and plug it in to your computer.
- Locate the directory on your computer where you unzipped the demo songs. The directory name is “LP-16”, “uTrack24” or “uTrack-X32” dependent on the material you downloaded.
- Open this directory
- For LP-16 copy the directories “Music” and “Recording” into the root directory of your newly formatted storage.
- For uTrack products copy “Music” and “MultiTrack” into the root directory of your newly formatted storage.
- Once copying is completed, disconnect USB storage device from your computer and connect it to your Cymatic Audio device.
- Once the USB device has mounted the demo-songs & playlist appear in the browser of your device.
uTrack24 demo (8Gb)
uTrack-X32 demo (5Gb)
LP-16 demo (2Gb)
All content copyright and other rights reserved by its respective owners.