AUDIOLAN Option Card for uTrack24
Natively supporting RAVENNA, as well as the new AES67 standard, the AUDIOLAN option card lets you integrate the uTrack24 seamlessly into RAVENNA environments, as well as any other AES67 compliant network, such as DANTE, QLAN, or AXIA LiveWire.
Feed up to 24 channels from the audio network into your uTrack24 when in recording mode, or when in playback mode all 24 track outputs are available at any network destination. All with a single off the shelf RJ45 network cable!
- 24-channel interface for AES67 and Ravenna audio networking
- Up to 24 input channels for recording
- Up to 24 output channels for playback
- Supports 44.1 – 96 kHz sampling rates
- Remote controllable
- Connects to AES67 compatible networks such as Dante or AXIA LiveWire (may require latest AES67 firmware on the network nodes)