LR-16 Live Recorder
PERFECT FOR RECORDING LIVE PERFORMANCES AND REHEARSALS
Just tap into your Pre-Fader mixing console inserts with a TRS to TRS ¼” snake and you are ready to go. Record your live show with complete mixing freedom. The LR-16 offers error-proof single button recording functionality. The LR-16’s inputs record directly to their respective tracks, so there is never the need to arm tracks, or assign any channels. With the new V2 firmware update, the unit is capable of recording 2, 4,8 & 16 discrete track wave files at 16/24 bit 44.1, 48 & 96*kHz, while automically nameing/numbering the tracks and take folders.
You simply connect, hit record and you are done. No more mic splitters, separate mic preamplifiers, ground loops, or the expense and hassle that goes along with it all. Mix and Record your live shows without worry, added ease and confidence.
Transfer the individual tracks on the connected hard drive to your DAW of choice, and you are ready to mix down a true multi-track recording of your show. No more unprofessional, 2-channel “board mixes” ever again!
WORKS AS AN AUDIO INTERFACE FOR OS X, Windows, and iOS
When you’ve finished your live recording in the field, the LR-16 is ready to double as a computer audio interface, Simply connect the LR-16 to the USB port of your computer and you have a high quality 16 X 2 USB audio interface.
With the new V2 firmware upgrade the LR-16 also acts as a Mackie Control & MMC Transport Control for your DAW. Convenient features such as native Mac and iPad driver support make installation a breeze.
Zero latency hardware monitoring and a built in mixer allow for error free recording, flexibility and hassle free setup.
- Records 2, 4, 8 & 16 Tracks directly to USB 2.0 compatible thumb drives*** or hard disks (16/24-bit 44.1 – 48 & 96 kHz)
- 24 bit/44.1 – 96 kHz USB Class Compliant Audio Interface.
- MIDI Machine Control & Mackie Control when used with DAW as an audio interface
- Mac® OS-X® compatible 10.5 or higher – Core Audio plug and play drivers.
- iPad® compatible – plug and play (USB adapter required eg. Apple® Camera Connection Kit).
- Windows® compatible (Windows 7, 8 and 10, 32/64) WDM and ASIO® drivers.
- 16 analog 1/4″ TRS insert-style inputs with stereo output and headphone output.
- Independent and Global 12 dB input padding.
- Zero latency hardware input monitoring.
- Built in mixer with pan, solo, mute and volume control.
- Stereo wave file player.
*** Due to the varying performance standards of USB Thumb drives we do not guarantee error free performance on that format. We strongly suggest the use of standard USB 2.0 hard drives for optimal success rate. For mission critical recordings we always suggest that you make an extended test recording on any new drive prior to your session.