I’ve sent the files as requested. Request (4123).
This issues happen every time on every song. And it doesn’t happen on the same event every time. It varies.
The MIDI track in which it is most noticeable is the 10th (drum track), since the drum beat is what keeps the pace of the song.
If you follow the triggers of the drum track (I used sound) you’ll see that the distance between beats drifts constantly, eventually the drift will be high (>40 ms) and noticeable.
I’m really really sad I’m having this problem.
You guys could reach great audiences by marketing this thing as a standalone sequencer for synths. Once we are able to create tracks solely with MIDI files and such MIDI player is reliable.