I have to admit, that I got so down, I prayed about this specific problem. Funny, I’d been praying about getting depressed about this issue, but when I finally asked God to help me find the answer, to me it was a minor miracle. As I was praying, I saw a clear picture in my mind of my RME digiface, then I saw toslink wires coming in to the ins from the ADAT outs of my units, and then running the output cables from the RME into the ADAT card. I was thinking, gee, what if I burn something up, but I tried it and it worked. I had to plug the RME with a USB cable into my laptop, but by doing that, I now have a really cool interface showing all the ins and outs, I can adjust the volumes with that software, turn on and off inputs and outputs etc. , just like the software for my Focusrite 18i20. So far so good, and I just have to thank God. I’m still wondering why I had to go all the way to the RME, though. I’m wondering why I couldn’t get it to work without the RME. Still interested in any info you guys might have about that. Marc.