Cymatic Audio seeks technically inclined persons with experience in digital audio recording who enjoys resolving problems and helping people. Responsibilities include assisting callers setting up our products and quickly diagnosing issues can arise in a digital recording and playback environment.
- General knowledge of audio recording, microphone preamps, signal processors, and Mac and PC platforms.
- Familiarity with at least three or high level knowledge of at least two of the following DAW: Acid, Cubase, Live, Logic, Samplitude, or Sonar.
- Prior customer service, sales or technical support experience.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Absolute written and verbal fluency in both German and English
• Zurich, Switzerland or home office
• Part-time 20-40%
Email us your application at email@example.com