I am trying to update the firmware on my lr-16 using OSX 10.12..
Not only is it not working – it doesn’t respond at all. I’m hoping to use my flashdrive for recording but the firmware on this library’s recorder is 3746 – I think that’s part of the problem.
no one at the library seems to know how to fix it – so I figured I would try – thanks
Same problem, here on OSX 10.8.5. Device is connected, Updater says “No device found”. Nothing else is connected to any USB slot. I also tried upgrading with a windows pc, but I can´t find the 32bit verion in the download section. I need to upgrade, because after some time I get horrible crackle sounds (if its playing at all) in playback. This only happens on the Mac, Win10 seems to be fine with the recorder.
Do you see the USB interface mode text on the Cymatic device display?
Please follow this instructions:
1. Please find and start the “Automator” app in your launchpad.
2. Choose the “Application” in the Automator
3. In the search field type “quit” then select “Quit All Applications”
4. Make sure the “Ask to save changes” checkbox selected
5. Command + S –> or “File” -> “Save” name your application “Quit all applications”
6. Run that Quit all apps then start the USB updater
Does your device displays “USB interface mode [MAC]” on the screen?
Do you have any “native instruments” application on your mac? Several user reported an issue where the native instruments app blocks to access to the device. Please make sure there’s no Native instruments process running where you updating the device