Home Page › Forums › Cymatic Audio Forum › Suggestion Box › How to create a playlist with mac?
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
- 27th January 2015 at 22:46 #25742GrasshoffParticipant
how can I create a playlist-file with my mac manually?
Thanks.28th January 2015 at 12:33 #25745AnonymousGuest
Please find attached a description on how to create a Playlist for the uTrack 24 manually + 2 example Playlists.
Sven28th January 2015 at 12:43 #25747AnonymousGuest
… and here is the same for the Live Player LP-16.
Sven30th January 2015 at 21:12 #25752GrasshoffParticipant
Did I do something wrong? I now have only showing up “Song 1 of 2”, but I have 3 Songs in my playlist:
It is only playing: Against and Devil. Even when I try to select Ghost directly through the open-folder function, nothing happens.
When I go on the browse-folder button, the working songs have different icons before the title, which is showing up in the display, than the not working one. Against and Devil have a triangle symbol, Ghost has an rectangle, similar to a letter-symbol.Attachments:2nd February 2015 at 12:07 #25754AnonymousGuest
As far as I can tell from the screen shot you attached and your playlist everything looks good. The fact that ‘Ghost’ cannot be played even if you select it directly means that there is something wrong with the song itself, not with the playlist. The folder shouldn’t have a different symbol then the othe two…
Please check the following:
– do all wave files have the same sample rate and bit depth?
– are all wave files mono?
– are there any hidden files in the folder that holds the ‘Ghost’ files? (please make sure that you have the latest firmware Version 83859… the hidden file thing shouldn’t be an issue in this firmware anymore)
Hope that helps,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.