Home Page › Forums › Cymatic Audio Forum › Suggestion Box › iPad USB/uRemote Operation?
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Laszlo.
- 14th March 2016 at 17:29 #26910Matt CoxParticipant
Anyone know if I can plug an iPad (using camera connection kit) into the uTrack 24 USB port to get uRemote control? (uRemote running on the iPad) .Would be very useful for remote control without the uncertainty of wireless networking. Wireless operation is great in a studio but I’m still prone to using wires when performing live or at festivals , where frequency’s can be erratic.
If not possible now one for a future update maybe!?
Matt.14th March 2016 at 17:39 #26911LaszloKeymaster
You can use the uRemote with wired connection as well.
There are couple of possibilities.
1. Connect your Mac; Mac Book, Laptop, PC directly into the uTrack24 with ethernet cable. Make sure your computer configured to DHCP, run the uRemote on the computer.
2. Use the previous method and insert one router or switch between the uTrack and the Computer.
Probably the camera connection kit can work as well (we never tested it, in this case we cannot guarantee this method working).
In this case you will need a Camera Connection kit + USB Ethernet Adapter + Powered USB Hub as well.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.