- 1st March 2017 at 19:37 #28084IainParticipant
Hi all, just installed the X32 card around week ago and done a few test records which seemed fine but never tried the “loop” function. I updated to the new Firmware and APP on Sunday after recording my 1st multi-track session on saturday. Everything recorded ok but when I try and loop a section of a track containing the kit to do some EQ work, the loop points enter ok but after I hit play the loop plays from the start point, but the selected section only plays once then just carries on past the “out” marker. Tried the function numerous times with different loop sections of different tracks both using an iPhone and also a PC laptop, but I get same issue with both devices every time.
Anyone else having any issues like this?
Iain2nd March 2017 at 14:17 #28086ChetanParticipant
After setting up the In and Out points, you have to click the loop button again (it has a small play icon after loop in and out points are set).
The next click on the loop icon (with X mark) removes the loop points.
If you still have problems, let us know.2nd March 2017 at 16:38 #28087IainParticipant
Thanks for the advice, but as I mentioned in my post, after I hit “Play” the loop starts playing ok but only plays once and just carries on past the “Out” marker.
Regards, Iain2nd March 2017 at 17:39 #28089ChetanParticipant
We confirm that we were able to see the problem. Unfortunately we can see the problem only once in around 10 times that we we try to setup the loop. The other 9 times the loop just works. That is why it looks like this bug seems to have slipped through our testing process.
Maybe there is a specific scenario that is triggering this problem. We will try to find and fix it as soon as possible.
Do you have the problem every time you setup the loop? What are the exact steps you follow to setup the loop?
Specifically if you could answer the following:
1. Do you start the loop setup in idle or when already playing back.
2. Do you select the loop-in point by moving the cursor or by clicking the loop button when the playback is ongoing?
3. Do you select the loop-out point by moving the cursor or by clicking the loop button when the playback is ongoing?
4. What is the duration of the song and what is the loop-in time and loop-out time within the song?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.