- 22nd September 2017 at 08:16 #28873
Hi – I am able to open up the updater and get the device recognized by turning it on after but I get that error code after clicking “Start Update” I receive this error – Download ready.ERROR: ArchDl_GetDfuDeviceProperties failed. Error Code: 0xE00002C522nd September 2017 at 08:49 #28874
This error message means some of the other applications using your device then this blocks the update process.
Most of the times the users who experienced the same issue it had Native instruments application installed on the computer and that application blocks the update.
It seems if the user force to close all of the running apps on the MAC that helps to free up the USB driver in this cause the updater starting properly.
Please follow this instructions:
0. Reboot your MAC, leave the LP-16 connected
1. Please find and start the “Automator” app in your launchpad.
2. Choose the “Application” in the Automator
3. In the search field type “quit” then select “Quit All Applications”
4. Make sure the “Ask to save changes” checkbox selected
5. Command + S –> or “File” -> “Save” name your application “Quit all applications”
6. Run that Quit all apps then start the USB updater[/quote]22nd September 2017 at 09:08 #28875
Hi Laszlo – thanks for the help. I’ve looked at just about every thread with this issue. I did just follow your steps over and over again with no luck. Still receiving the same error.22nd September 2017 at 09:31 #28876
One thing i noticed is that the firmware version in the updater box reads as the current version (even though i have 83934 installed, so not the latest).22nd September 2017 at 09:50 #28877
Thank you for your feedback.
Does the LP-16 displays “USB interface mode [MAC]” on the screen?
If you already created that “quit all application” script you can do the following….
Make sure the LP-16 is not selected as default input or output device under the “audio midi setting” on your mac
Disconnect the LP-16
Run the “quit all application” script
Start the USB updater
Connect the LP-16 then click on the update button
Does it working now?22nd September 2017 at 09:56 #28878
It does read USB interface mode. No luck. Calling it quits for the night. I wonder if a factory reset or something might help.22nd September 2017 at 10:31 #28879
Unfortunately the factory reset cannot hep as the problem related on the USB communication on your computer.
Do you have a chance to try on another computer? MAC or Win?27th September 2017 at 17:06 #28925
So I was able to use a windows pc last night and got it to up date. So something with my mac it would seem. Thanks Lazlo.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.