Home Page › Forums › Cymatic Audio Forum › Suggestion Box › LP-16 suggestions & feature requests › No songs found ” message “.
Tagged: LP-16, no songs found
- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Laszlo.
- 6th April 2018 at 02:12 #29626Van der JonckheydParticipant
I’m having some difficulties with my usb drive. My LP 16 does recognize it bur I always get the message ” No songs found “! I first formatted the usb device on the LP 16. The I copied the 6 mono wav’s under recording/playlist.
I can see on my Mac that the file is on the usb drive. Now when I plug it in into the LP 16 it doesn’t work.
Can anyone help me out here please?
Thanks a lot!!
David6th April 2018 at 09:16 #29627LaszloKeymaster
Did you used uTool to create songs then export to the USB drive?
Do you have any subfolder in your Recording folder? If yes please use the folder button on the device to select the folder of your songs8th April 2018 at 00:01 #29630Van der JonckheydParticipant
Thanx for your reply,
No, i didn’t use Utool.
– first i created a new https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pIITCRsCj4&sns=em on my desktop.
– next i bounced 5 monowav’s into this folder and named them 01_click etc…….
– next i formatted the usb drive on the lp 16 and copyd the folder including the 5 monowav’s into the usb drive under ” recording/playlist “.
– next i insert the usb drive into the lp 16 again. It completes usb test and than displayes ” no songs found!
I tried this with several usb drives. Nothing works. I want to use the lp 16 as a stand alone machine.
I did every step exactly as explaned in the link below.
Can annyone help me out here?
Again thanx in advence.
David8th April 2018 at 23:51 #29631ChetanParticipant
We strongly recommend not to transfer your songs manually. Please use the free software uTool to create songs and then export it to the USB drive from the uTool software.20th March 2019 at 17:47 #46354Stephen HermittParticipant
Did this workout for you in the end?
I’m having the exact same issue
Stephen21st March 2019 at 10:20 #46371LaszloKeymaster
Please use the “folder” button on your device to access your songs in sub-folders.
If you crate your song in directly in the root folder in uTool you’ll see the songs immediately but if your songs in subfolders in this case you need to browse the subfolder
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.