- 4th July 2017 at 14:55 #28592
When I’m changing screen using the folder button or loading something from the multitrack songs list there is an audible click/pop through the PA.
I have the latest firmware installed.
Any urgent help GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks, Rich.4th July 2017 at 15:44 #28593
We are going to fix this issue with coming firmware release.
If this is an urgent topic for you please use the previous firmware release (83859 on the device until we release the fix. You can download from the LP-16 downloads.
We are sorry for the inconvenience4th July 2017 at 15:48 #28594
ah thank you. It is a known issue then?
Rich.4th July 2017 at 16:14 #28595
Unfortunately yes….4th July 2017 at 16:29 #28596
I’ve just tried reinstalling the previous firmware and the updater is coming back with an error.
Download ready.ERROR: ArchDl_GetDfuDeviceProperties failed.
Error Code: 0xE00002C5
The updater is also confusingly saying my unit has firmware 65535. This is not the case. it’s been updated to 83934.
Help!4th July 2017 at 16:37 #28597
This error message means some of the other applications using your device then this blocks the update process.
This is OSX right?
Most of the times the users who experienced the same issue it had Native instruments application installed on the computer and that application blocks the update.
It seems if the user force to close all of the running apps on the MAC that helps to free up the USB driver in this cause the updater starting properly.
Please follow this instructions:
0. Reboot your MAC, leave the LP-16 connected
1. Please find and start the “Automator” app in your launchpad.
2. Choose the “Application” in the Automator
3. In the search field type “quit” then select “Quit All Applications”
4. Make sure the “Ask to save changes” checkbox selected
5. Command + S –> or “File” -> “Save” name your application “Quit all applications”
6. Run that Quit all apps then start the USB updater4th July 2017 at 16:44 #28598
Thank you. Top support Laszio!4th July 2017 at 17:34 #28599
Glad to help you.
Please stay tuned on the website for the further updates.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.